More than 8 years of Educational Excellence, 5+ Web programs and a total estimated crowd of over 1 lakh each day, Edufever has really made it large in the field of Education. Considered as one of the Leading Educational Powerhouse in India, the core service of the organization lies in assisting students with their Countless Career Problem.
From a Personal Education Blog in 2008 to a Full-fledged Educational Website in 2017, the journey would not have been possible without the help of our Dedicated Content writers. Their work and Dedication is the “Mool Mantra” of our massive success. If you too love to guide your Juniors with valuable information and if writing is the only thing that inspires you, then no doubt Edufever is the best place to work in.
Edufever at a glance:
Apart from the Career Consultancy, Edufever is also drawing attentions from thousands of online users with its Intensive Blogs and other related areas of interest. Some of the Salient features about the Edufever is as follows.
- Established in 2008, Edufever is a registered Trademark Company and one of the Pioneer Organisation in the field of Education Consultancy.
- The site Edufever.com is one among the “Top 100 Educational Website in India” in terms of average page views per visitors.
- The company is also a part of one o India’s favorite Song Downloading Platform named Flapshap (80,000 Page Views/Day, Established In 2011)
- The Organisation runs its own Blog named Trendinghour for young and aspiring content writers in Hindi.(5,000 page view/day, Established in 2016).
- The organization is currently working on a project to launch a Technical website by this year for all the Tech lovers explaining the Basics of WordPress and Digital Marketing.
- An Online Library of Video Tutorial for all the students up to Class 12 is in under process.
- The Edufever family has more than 30 Highly qualified Teachers, 5+ Career-Counselors and 20+ Young and Energetic Content writer.
To work as a content writer with us, one must fulfill the below-mentioned condition.
- A minimum qualification of Graduation from any recognized University in India.
- A good command over English and a passion for writing.
- Writer’s having some working experience will be given preference over the new one.
How to write a meaningful article?
“Writing an article” can be a fun if you seriously loves to put your thoughts into words. Being a content writer your prime concern is to write and Develop an original and Meaningful Content for the End users. A great post not only attracts traffic to the web pages but also gives the Author, His/Her own Audience Base. We recommend all our Content writer to follow these tips to write the best article.
- Choose a Field which suits you Best
- Research & Analyse the topic with available resources.
- Write in the Prescribed Format given for each segment
- Do an On-Page SEO Before sending it to us.
- Monitor and Interact the posted article regularly.
- Promote the posted article in your Social profile to create Some Useful Backlinks for the post.
Your work profile may Include writing articles on one of these topics:
- Your post must be original. Keep in mind that your article must not previously be published either on the Web or in any print media.
- By submitting your article to us, you agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Website.
- We may edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. Substantive changes in the article will be emailed to the author for approval before posting.
- If you want to work with us then Please email your CV and one of your Previous work for consideration. Due to the volume of submissions, it usually takes us 2–3 days to respond.Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or, Click Here to Contact