Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT)| Sharda University
Sharda University Admission Test or SUAT 2017 is one of the most popular private Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Sharda University Greater Noida in the month of May/June. Successful candidates of SUAT 2017 will be eligible to apply for different Engineering, Architecture, Management, Nursing, and other Courses offered by Sharda University Greater Noida.
Every year Thousands of aspirants appears for SUAT Engineering Entrance Exam to get admission in various Undergraduate/postgraduate professional Courses offered by Sharda University. The SUAT has the different set of papers for different disciplines. The Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) is considered as one of the most exhaustive & unique Online Test in India.
- 1 Why choose SUAT 2017
- 2 SUAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SUAT 2017 Exemption Policy
- 4 SUAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- 5 SUAT 2017 Application Form
- 6 SUAT 2017 Application Fees
- 7 Books For SUAT 2017
- 8 SUAT 2017 Sample Paper
- 9 SUAT 2017 Admit Card
- 10 SUAT 2017 Result
- 11 SUAT 2017 Cutoff
- 12 SUAT 2017 Counselling
- 13 SUAT 2017 Hall Ticket
- 14 SUAT 2017 Exam Centres
- 15 SUAT 2017 Important Dates
- 16 Contact Information:
Why choose SUAT 2017
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of SUAT 2017 which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to choose Sharda University.
- SUAT 2017 score card is the mandatory requirement for the admission in one of the Top Ranked Private University in India, The Sharda University, Greater Noida.
- Sharda University is one of the best Self-Financed Universities in India. It has received many awards and recognition and it is a well-known university in India.
- Awarded Best Private Global University of the year by National Education Excellence Award 2017.
- The University has been awarded the Best Innovative Engineering School in North by Innovative Education Awards 2017
- The University has been awarded Asia’s Most Promising Education Brand – 2013 By WCRC, Dubai
So if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about SUAT 2017. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of SUAT 2017.
SUAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on SUAT 2017 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) is given below.
For Undergraduate Courses
- Minimum qualification required for the undergraduate course is the 12th class from any recognised board or Institution.
- A Candidates wishes to apply for SUAT 2017 must have to complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Foreign national aspirants applying for SUAT 2017 are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination. Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Association of Indian University (AIU).
For Postgraduate courses
- Minimum prescribed qualification is graduation passed from the recognised University of India.
- Foreign national aspirants applying for SUAT 2017 are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination. Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Association of Indian University (AIU)
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
SUAT 2017 Exemption Policy
Aspirants who perform well in National and State Level Entrance Examination like JEE Mains, UPSEE etc are exempted from Sharda University Admission Test. Let us check out the various Exemption Policy under SUAT 2017.
***Please note if you are a rank holder in a National/State Level Test as specified below, you will be exempted from SUAT
|Exempted from SUAT|
|Engineering||JEE-Main/ SUAT||Website – www.jeemain.nic.in||Rank < 3,00,000|
|Engineering||UPSEE / SUAT||Website – upsee.nic.in||Rank < 50,000|
|Law||CLAT / LSAT / SUAT||Website – www.clat.ac.in |
Website – www.lsatindia.com
|MBA||CAT / MAT / XAT / SUAT||Website – www.iimcat.ac.in |
Website – www.aima.in
Website – www.xatonline.net.in
|CAT > 65% |
MAT > 75%
|Architecture||NATA only||Website – www.nata.in||NATA qualified|
|MBBS||UPCMET only||Website – www.upumcwa.org||Valid scorecard & allotment of seat through UPCMET / UPCAT Dental|
|BDS||UPCAT only||Website – www.upcatdental.net||Valid scorecard & allotment of seat through UPCMET / UPCAT Dental|
SUAT 2017 Exam Pattern
SUAT Exam Pattern 2017 – The exam pattern of Sharda University Admission Test 2017 specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc. Here is the subject material asked in different Admission test conducted by Sharda University.
- Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Communication
- General Awareness
SUAT UG Engineering/Medical (PCM+PCB)
- General Aptitude
SUAT UG (NON-Technical)
- Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Communication
- General Awareness
- Time duration of SUAT 2017: 90 minutes (without break)
- Type of questions: Objective in nature
- Language: English Only
- Total number of questions: 100
Note: If a candidate completes the test before the allotted time, he can either click on the submit button or decide to do a review. No changes to the answers are permitted after submitting the test, so candidates need to be absolutely sure before submitting the test.
Do’s & Dont’s at At Test Centre.
- Candidate will have to carry two copies of hall ticket to the examination centre with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SUAT, without which the candidate will not be eligible to sit for the test.
- At the exam centre, the proctor will check Candidate’s Hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification/validation during the time of Personal Interview.
- Use of mobile phones and calculators are not allowed inside the test room.
SUAT 2017 Application Form
Sharda University Admission Test Application Form 2017 will be available online tentatively from the last week of March until the last week of May/June 2017. Candidates have to register themselves, fill the application form and pay the prescribed application fee of SUAT 2017. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled in application form for all future references. The Application Process to SUAT 2017 can be best explained by the following Graph.
SUAT 2017 Application Fees
The application fee for Sharda University Admission Test Application Form is Rs. 1000/-.
Applicants can submit the application fee via these mentioned payment modes.
- Cash Payment – Submitted at Sharda University Fee Counter or deposit cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch.
- Online Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card
- Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
***Candidates who are submitting the application fee through DD are required to mention Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course applied for on the reverse side of DD.
Books For SUAT 2017
The SUAT 2017 Exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT) to be held in various cities across all India, in which questions will be based on XI and XII syllabus of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM). According to some of the previous toppers of SUAT, 6 months of dedicated studies and these Highly Recommended books for SUAT Entrance Exam is what you need to score great in the Sharda University Admission Test 2017 Examination.
SUAT 2017 Sample Paper
Students can solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get updated with the latest trend of SUAT. The previous year question paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus of SUAT 2017 and Expected questions to be asked in SUAT Question paper. It will help you to score well in SUAT 2017 Entrance Examination.
SUAT 2017 Admit Card
SUAT admit card 2017 will be issued to all the students by the university. The mode of issuing the admit card will be online only and one has to login into the official website of Sharda University to download the Admit Card. Candidates have to enter their Registration ID and other mandatory Credential Like DOB, NAME, Security Pin etc to download their admit card. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card of SUAT 2017 until the time when admission process gets over. Without SUAT 2017 admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre.
SUAT 2017 Result
The Examination Authority will publish SUAT result 2017 on its official website. The expected date for SUAT 2017 result announcement is made in the second week of June 2017. Through SUAT 2017 result, the candidates can check their correct and incorrect answers with the score. They can also check and print their SUAT 2017 score report after the completion of the test. Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview (and Group Discussion – in the case of MBA candidates) to Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
SUAT 2017 Cutoff
The SUAT cutoff 2017 is the minimum marks prescribed by the board for the selection of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for SUAT 2017 need to clear the Cutoff to finally get selected in different courses offered by Sharda University. SUAT 2017 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
SUAT 2017 Counselling
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be considered for admission. Successful candidates will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in SUAT 2017. Candidates can choose their preferred specialisation/branch of study in the particular campus based on
- The cut-off score for the specified specialisation/branch
- Fulfilling the program-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point of time.
SUAT 2017 Hall Ticket
Only registered candidates will be eligible for downloading the hall ticket of SUAT 2017. Candidates are advised to read the following instruction related to SUAT Hall Ticket 2017.
- Candidate reports at the centre on his selected date & time with a copy of the hall ticket (passport size photo affixed) and any Govt. issued photo-ID card.
- Centre verifies the candidates based on hall ticket, photo ID card & Attendance Roster for that centre. Centre takes the candidate’s signature on Attendance roster and helps the candidates to login & start his/her exam.
- Candidate takes up his exam at centre.
- Result will be sent to Sharda University after the examination cycle gets completed.
- Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview (and Group Discussion – incase of MBA candidates) to Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
SUAT 2017 Exam Centres
There are more than 50 Exam centres is assigned where a candidate appearing for SUAT 2017 can give the entrance test. A Candidate is advised to choose the centre wisely without making any mistake as the chosen centre will not be changed in the later stage. The allotment of the examination centre for Sharda University Admission Test 2017 is solely based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of applying. The Board has the authority to change the selected exam centres without any excuses.
To check the complete exam centres click here.
SUAT 2017 Important Dates
Candidates applying for the SUAT 2017 exam need to check these important dates related to Sharda University Admission Test 2017.
Online SUAT 2017 Application Form
In the month of March, 2017
Last date for the submission SUAT 2017 Application Form
In the month of May, 2017
SUAT 2017 Slot Booking dates
May 15 to 5 June, 2017
SUAT 2017 Admit Card Availability
At the time of Slot Bookin
Date of Entrance Exam
Last week of May/First week of June 2017
Declaration of Result
In the case of any irregularities, a candidate is advised to visit the Examination board to get further assistance.
Sharda University Campus, Greater Noida
Plot No.32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P.-201306
Contact Number: +91-120-4060210, +91-120-4060211
SGI’s Corporate Office, New Delhi
M-11, South Extension, Part – II,
New Delhi – 110049
Contact Number: +91-11-2626 2992/3
To get Information on How to get Admission In Sharda? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Sharda University.
Best of Luck..!!