Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology (SGIT Ghaziabad) was established in the year 2005 in Ghaziabad, U.P. The college is affiliated by Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow, U.P formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
SGIT is situated on National Highway-24 (Delhi – Hapur Road) at Jindal Nagar, opposite Jindal Pipes Ltd. in Ghaziabad the district of UP, India. SGIT campus is spread over 20 acres of land with a large lush green landscape surrounded green outfield and pollution free environment.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- SGIT Ghaziabad is a private and self-financed institution awarded as the ‘Best Engineering Institute with Quality and Art Infrastructure in Delhi-NCR’ by the Indian Achiever Forum, New Delhi.
- The Institute is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi for BBA courses.
- The college is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University
- The college is approved by AICTE, PCI, nd COA
- SGIT Ghaziabad is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution.
- Aid Status – Unaided – Private
Courses offered by SGIT Ghaziabad:
- Bachelor of Computer Applications [B.C.A.]
- Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]
- Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm] (Pharmaceutics)
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- (Civil Engineering)
- (Computer Science and Engineering)
- (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- (Mechanical Engineering
- (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- (Information Technology)
- (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch.]
Facilities Available @ SGIT Ghaziabad:
- The campus houses in academic blocks
- Lecture halls
- Equipped Labs
- Medicinal plants garden
- Animal House
- Seminar Hall
- Gym Laboratories
- Sports field
- Medical facility
- Guest house
- Computer Center
- Professional communication lab
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- SGIT Conducts industrial visits, national conferences, workshops, tech-fest etc.
- The college provides the anti-ragging environment inside the campus.
Faculty & staff:
SGIT Ghaziabad provides quality technical education to the students through excellent faculty, Faculties are qualified from IITs, IIITs, NITs and other reputed universities. The college provides highly reputed, competitive and excellent faculty for providing the new mould of teaching. The Institute provides faculty having best academic and industrial experience that provide the best education and regulation for students.
(A) Bachelor of Computer Applications [B.C.A.]:
- The basic eligibility for admission to BCA is a pass in 10+2 examination in any stream from any recognised board of education with English as a subject of study.
(B) Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]:
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology (any one subject).
- English with minimum 50% marks in PCM / PCB and should be clear pass (No grace)
(C) Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm] (Pharmaceutics):
- Candidates who have passed B.Pharm with 60% marks.
- GPAT Qualified candidates are preferred.
(D) Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] :
- 10+2 with PCM/PMC (Securing 50 % marks).
- Students who have appeared in UPSEE-UPTU / JEE are eligible for Management Seat. (Subject to change as per GBTU, Lucknow norms).
(E) Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]:
- To apply for the course, the candidate should have cleared class 10, class 12/ Higher Secondary Examination with English as one of the subjects.
(F) Master of Business Administration [MBA]:
- Graduation and a Bachelors degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
- There is a Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates.
(G) Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch] :
- 10+2 with PCM/PMC (Securing 50 % marks).
|streams||Total course fees|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications [B.C.A.]||NA|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]||3,12,000|
|Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm] (Pharmaceutics)||NA|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||3,11,000/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||NA|
|Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch.]||NA|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||1,52,000/-|
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology Ghaziabad provides a full-fledged Training and Placement Department to guide students to gain Campus Placements. SGIT have in place Training & Placement officer assisted by two deputy TPOs drawn from Industry. Due to excellent Infrastructure, Faculty Strength and Quality, and Students performance, Industry is quick to realise the potential of SGIT. The College of SGIT Ghaziabad enjoys 100% placement assistance. B.Tech students continue with their placements throughout their last semester.
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology (SGIT Ghaziabad) is average Engineering College in Ghaziabad and Delhi NCR Region.
SGIT Ghaziabad Review by Edufever:
SGIT Ghaziabad renders Technology Support Service in the areas of Engineering and Technology in India and abroad and hence making all of its courses very good. Faculties are highly trained, infrastructure is up to the mark. Highly equipped labs add flying colours to its destiny and hence making this institution highly recommendable in the field of plastic engineering. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology
Shree Ganpati Knowledge Park, Opp. Jindal Pipes Ltd.,
Nh-24, Jindal Nagar, Ghaziabad-201302
Phone:120 – 2809200
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further admission related queries, Comment on the Box below.Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!