Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College, Ghaziabad (RKGEC)
Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College (RKGEC Ghaziabad) is a technical institute in the Handloom city Pilkhuwa, Ghaziabad was established in the year 2007.
The lush green campus of Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College is spread over an area of 25 acres of land and situated on N.H.-24 (Delhi-Hapur Road) Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) India. RKGEC is a self-financed institution by the Raj Kumar Goel Educational Foundations.
- 1 Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College
- 1.1 Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement::
- 1.2 RKGEC Ghaziabad Courses
- 1.3 Facilities Available @ RKGEC Ghaziabad:
- 1.4 RKGEC Ghaziabad Admission Procedure
- 1.5 RKGEC Ghaziabad Fee Structure:
- 1.6 Placement of RKGEC Ghaziabad:
- 1.7 RKGEC Ghaziabad Cutoff
- 1.8 College Ranking:
- 1.9 Contact Address:
Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement::
- RKGEC Ghaziabad is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education
- The college is approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.
- The Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College is affiliated to UP Technical University, Lucknow. (UP)
RKGEC Ghaziabad Courses
No. of Intake
|2||Computer Science & Engineering||60|
|3||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|4||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60|
Post Graduate Programs
Facilities Available @ RKGEC Ghaziabad:
The campus provides well-designed infrastructure with all amenities and facilities
- Library with more than 35000 books
- Sound Laboratories
- Separated hostels for boys and girls
- Bank with ATM
- Stationery shop
- Internet facility 24×7 Wi-fi enabled hostel facility
- Medical facilities
- For sports facility – Cricket ground, football field, cemented basketball court, volleyball court, cemented badminton court, table tennis tables etc…
RKGEC Ghaziabad Admission Procedure
Admission to various courses offered by Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College Ghaziabad is made through the UPSEE Counselling session organised by Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. Candidates are selected using the different round of Cutoff(Qualifying Marks) made by the college Itself.
Here UPSEE Scorecard plays an important role. The AKTU University has announced admissions to various undergraduate courses (merit based) for all colleges for the academic session 2017-18. The online counselling for 2017 session has just started.
The Online Application Submission would involve:
- Registration- to start on June 19th
- Fee Payment
- Choice Filling
- Document Verification
- The admissions admit candidates to the B.Tech. program through two different schemes. Admission to the first year of B.Tech. are based on the performance in the State Entrance Exam of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate of U.P. Board or (10+2) standard from other board are eligible for such an admission.
- Candidates are also admitted to the second year of B.Tech. through lateral entry. For securing such admission,
- The candidate should have passed 3/4 year Diploma (with minimum 60% marks) from institutions recognised by the U.P. Board of Technical Education.
- Further, the institute also takes admission directly for seats remaining vacant after counselling.
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA and MCA programs are supposed to have a degree of minimum three years
RKGEC Ghaziabad Fee Structure:
|Academic Fee (Per Year)||Hostel Fee (Per Year)|
- Fee structure May be revised as per state Govt. fee Committee
- 3,000, 4,000 and 5000 in second, third and fourth year respectively for B.Tech, 3,000 for MCA 1st Year 4000 for MBA 1st Year.
- All Security/Caution Money are one time payment at the time of Admission and refundable after the completion of course.
Note: The College fee and Hostel fee are to be paid in full in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College payable at Ghaziabad/New Delhi.
Refund of fee: As per AICTE / University norms.
Legal Jursdiction: Jurisdiction for all legal matter concerning RKGEC, will be Ghaziabad only.
Placement of RKGEC Ghaziabad:
Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College is a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The average package lies between INR 3,00,000 to 4,00,000 per annum which is decent enough for fresh graduates. However, many of students are not interested in placements as they are either planning to pursue higher education or are into professional courses. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides following facilities at the college premises.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organising and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyse and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees.
Major companies and firms visit the campus at the annual placement drive wherein the average package ranges from 25-30 thousand per month. Some of the Major Recruiters at RKGEC Ghaziabad are as followed.
- QA Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Logix Shapers Pvt Ltd
- Pernod Ricard India Pvt. Ltd.
- (NVL) Xperia Technologies
- Mobiquest Mobile Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Synapse India Accelerator Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HP)
- Asahi India Glass Ltd. SMT Pvt. Ltd.
RKGEC Ghaziabad Cutoff
The Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of applying candidates, total numbers of seats and last year admission record.
Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College Cutoff (UPSEE Cutoff 2016)
|Courses||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||General||20140||33718|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||Schedule Caste||47539||125043|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TFW||10742||14571|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||AI||11023||16756|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||General Girl||19281||29866|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||General Armed Forces||27247||27247|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||OBC Girl||36388||51666|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||Other Backward Class||39978||56653|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||General||46770||125627|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TFW||12586||21848|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||AI||16848||42144|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||General Armed Forces||56662||56662|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||General Girl||66102||66102|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||General||112217||116076|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||AI||15618||102002|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||General||70710||72530|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||AI||18306||68236|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||General||99054||114234|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||AI||25832||90203|
|B.Tech Information Technology||General||58640||80146|
|B.Tech Information Technology||Schedule Caste||87311||87311|
|B.Tech Information Technology||AI||36155||47869|
|B.Tech Information Technology||General Girl||51044||56262|
|B.Tech Information Technology||General Armed Forces||101613||101613|
RKGEC Ghaziabad Cutoff (UPSEE Cutoff 2015)
|Courses||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||General||6818||31318|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||Schedule Caste||64386||142839|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||AI||6818||31318|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TFW||7095||20572|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||General Girl||9987||30336|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||Other Backward Class||31556||52298|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||General Armed Forces||32039||50264|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||OBC Girl||41891||45180|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||OBC Armed Forces||62126||62126|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||SC Girl||111635||126820|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||General||7677||29871|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||Schedule Caste||43809||90852|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TFW||7104||22713|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||AI||7677||29871|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||Other Backward Class||24146||41632|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||General Armed Forces||25164||33358|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||General Girl||52988||123120|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||OBC Armed Forces||91238||91238|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||OBC Girl||136136||136136|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||General||12169||40511|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||Schedule Caste||48461||94697|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||TFW||8661||29793|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||AI||12169||40511|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||General Girl||26691||94096|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||Other Backward Class||40701||51791|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||General Armed Forces||47210||49242|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||OBC Armed Forces||62240||62240|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||OBC Girl||101162||137566|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||SC Girl||149919||149919|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||General||12731||46629|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Schedule Caste||111976||148869|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TFW||10109||34137|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||AI||12731||46629|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Other Backward Class||22949||75742|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||General Armed Forces||31544||31544|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||General Girl||49563||68709|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||OBC Girl||105512||105512|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||SC Girl||150451||150451|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||General||13768||44279|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||Schedule Caste||110776||110776|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||AI||13768||44279|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||TFW||27824||37748|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||General Girl||33161||40221|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||Other Backward Class||47036||78152|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||General Armed Forces||50351||64765|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||OBC Girl||55600||100285|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||OBC Armed Forces||71166||71166|
The RKGEC Ghaziabad has turned out to be one of the Top Engineering Colleges in Ghaziabad. The Infrastructure is Excellent, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.7 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Engineering Colleges in AKTU.
- RKGEC Ghaziabad is one of the top Ranked Delhi-NCR’s Top Engineering College by various Organisation like career 360, Dataquest etc.
Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College
40 Km Stone, NH-24, Delhi-Hapur Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh