All Courses Details| Eligibility | Intake | The Northcap University Gurgaon
More than 2,500 brilliant students, 30+ courses and Ranked number 1 Private Engineering University in Gurgaon, these are the very few reasons why the world is at Northcap. Getting Admission in Northcap is seems to be every child’s Dream. Every Year thousands of students apply for different courses offered by Northcap University. This article will help you to know about various Northcap University Courses with their estimated course Intake, duration and minimum eligibility require to get admission to a particular course. Have a look on these ITM Gurgaon Courses before opting your dream one.
- 1 Northcap University Courses
- 1.1 School of Engineering and Technology
- 1.2 BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- 1.3 LAW & LEGAL STUDIES
Northcap University Courses
Different Courses at ITM Gurgaon can be broadly categorised into various Schools of learning. Let us discuss one by one.
School of Engineering and Technology
School of Engineering and Technology at Northcap University offers some of the best B.Tech & M.Tech engineering courses with 100% Placement assistance. Let us check out the Northcap University Courses for various Engineering studies.
|Branch & Seats||CSE||ECE||ME||Civil||Total Intake|
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 (English Medium) examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognised board in Science stream with an overall aggregate of minimum 60%.
- Additionally, the applicant should have secured not less than 50% marks in each of the subjects MATH, PHYSICS, ENGLISH, CHEMISTRY.
- 60% weight will be given to JEE 2017 Main (Paper – I) and 40% weight will be given to the aggregate marks in English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry secured in 10+2 or equivalent.
|MTech (CSE) with specialisation in * Cyber Security or * Data Science||20|
|MTech (ECE) with specialisation in * Communication Engg. or * VLSI Design||20|
|MTech (ME) with specialisation in * Thermal Engineering or * Mechanical Engineering Design||20|
|MTech (CIVIL Engg.) with specialisation in * Structural Engineering, or * Construction Engg. & Management||20|
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have obtained minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in the relevant qualifying degree i.e., BE/BTech in relevant discipline or MCA or MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics.
- The University reserves the right not to run the programme if less than 75% of seats are filled at commencement.
- 75% weight will be given to marks in the qualifying examination at the UG level, 10% weight to GATE score and 15% weight to the personal interview.
- While GATE score is not mandatory, but candidates with valid GATE will get the due weight in selection.
Other Courses offered by School of Engineering
- BSc Mathematics (Hons): 30 Seats
- BSc Physics (Hons): 30 Seats
- MSc Mathematics: 30 Seats
School of Management at ITM Gurgaon offers some of the best Management Courses like BBA, MBA with quality internships programs and student exchange from other renowned corporate houses. Let us find out ITM Gurgaon MBA Courses with intake capacity and Minimum eligibility.
Get Admission in Top Colleges (Session 2018-19)
All Courses - Medical, Eng., Law, MBA etc.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
- Duration: 3 Years
- Seats: 180
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 55% in 10+2 best of four subjects. Marks in English to be necessarily included in best of four. Marks of Physical Education NOT to be included in computing best of four subjects.
- Selection Criteria: Minimum 50% Composite Merit Score : -10+2 score – 80%, Personal Interview (PI) – 10%, Essay Writing – 10%, Minimum 50% score in PI a necessary but not sufficient criteria.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
- Duration: 3 Years
- Seats: 120
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria: minimum 50% in Bachelors Degree, Minimum 50% ile score in CAT/GMAT/GRE/XAT/NMAT/SNAP/CMAT/ ATMA/MAT (September 2015 – May 2017 only) OR The NorthCap University Entrance Test (NMET)
- Selection Criteria: 10, 10+2 & Graduation Marks – 50% (1:1:3) CAT/GMAT/GRE/XAT/NMAT/SNAP/CMAT/ ATMA/MAT/NMET – 20%, Presentation (PPT) – 1 5%, Personal Interview (PI) – 15%.
Other Courses offered by School of Management
- BA Economics (Hons) (3 Years): 30 Seats
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) – Animation & Visual Effects: 30 Seats
- Executive PGDM in Business Analytics (Weekend Mode): 30 Seats
- Executive PGDM in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce (Weekend Mode) (15 months): 30 Seats
LAW & LEGAL STUDIES
School of Law at ITM Gurgaon offers some of the best Legal Courses like BBA-LLB, LLM with quality internships programs and Live Moot court practices. Let us find out Northcap University Gurgaon Law Courses with intake capacity and Minimum eligibility.
- Seats – 120
- Duration: 5 Years
- Minimum 55% Marks in aggregate (10+2) and minimum 50% marks in English. Applicant must have written CLAT 2017/ AILET 2017/ LSAT 2017/ NCU-LET 2017.
- 15% of intake will be allocated for children/wards of NRI / International Students. Unfilled seats in this category will be transferred to the resident Indian category and shall be filled on merit.
- 60% weight will be given to CLAT 2017/ AILET 2017/ LSAT 2017/ NCU-LET 2017 and 40% weight will be given to the aggregate marks secured in 10+2 or equivalent.
- Duration: 1 Year
- Seats – 20
- Minimum Qualification: Must have passed LL.B degree awarded by any University recognised by UGC and BCI.
- Selection Criteria: On the basis of merit determined by personal interview and marks obtained in the qualifying examination conducted by NCU.
***Scoring High in JEE Mains or Academic Examination will help you to choose the best courses offered by The Northcap. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by Northcap University Gurgaon to some of the meritious Students of Country.
To get Information on How to get Admission In ITM Gurgaon? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Northcap University.
Best of Luck…!!