NID 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification
Attention Aspirants, the NID Authority has recently conduct written test for the next round of admission in its 6 National Institute of Design Campuses spread all across the country (NID Colleges in India). Throughout the article, we will discuss the NID DAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of NID 2018.
NID DAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
National Institute of Design (NID) was founded in the year 1961 and functions as an autonomous body under the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. The organisation is recognized by the Department Of Scientific and Industrial Research. The authority will conduct NID Entrance exam 2018 Admission test for the admission of students in Design & fashion Field. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the National Institute of Design 2018 Admission notification.
NID 2018 Brief Description
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Design (NID)|
|Name of the Exam||NID DAT 2018 Exam|
|Online Application Starts From||25th September 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||9th November 2017 (with late fee).|
|Application Fee||General/OBC (Non-Creamy) – Rs. 1500/- |
SC/ST/PWD/ExSM – Rs. 750/-
|How to apply||Online|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||May/June 2018|
|Counselling||End of May/June 2018|
NID 2018 Programs offered & Eligibility Criteria
|B.Des & GDPD Programme|| |
|M.Des Programme|| |
|For B.Des & GDPD Programme||For M.Des Courses|
|Upper age limit is 20 year on or before 30 June 2018||30 years as on or before 30 June 2018.|
- Citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Caste Criteria NID 2018 exam:
- Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s case, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site http://www.ncbc.nic.in, for ST category the list caste for each state is available on the site www.ncst.nic.in and for SC category the list of castes for each state is available on the site http://www.socialjustice.nic.in).
- Further, the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
- The OBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father’s OBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs.
- No change in the community status already indicated in the online application by a candidate for this examination will be allowed.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of document verification.
NID DAT 2018 Reservation Policy
Seat Allotment of NID DAT 2018 for B. Des. will be done on the basis of prescribed reservation criteria. A total of 100 seats will be allocated as per following reservation norms-
|Category||Seat Reservation (seats)|
|Scheduled Caste||15% (15)|
|Scheduled Tribe||7.5% (8)|
NID DAT 2018 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2018 NID Admission Notification.
|Download NID 2018 Official Bulletin (PDF)||Click Here|
|NID 2018 Entrance Exam: Admission Prospectus||Click Here|
|NID 2018 Fashion Designing Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|Top NID Colleges in India: Intake | Courses | Eligibility||Click Here|
|NID DAT 2018 Admit Card| Hall ticket for NID 2018||Click Here|
|Highly Recommended Books for NID 2018 Examination||Click Here|
|Download NID DAT 2018 Sample Paper in PDF||Click Here|
|NID 2018 Syllabus and Study Materials (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|NID 2018 Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year NID Cut-off Score.||Click Here|
|NID 2018 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|Top 20 Fashion Designing Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
|Top NIFT Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
For any Query related to NID 2018 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for Career in Fashion Industry.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!