Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy, Delhi
The Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy popularly known as MSIP Delhi was established in the year 2001. The college is the Brain Child of Maharaja Surjmal group of Institution (widely famous for its Technical and Management programs in Delhi).
MSIP is an AICTE recognized Institute and all the curriculum is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Located in New Delhi.
- 1 Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy (MSIP Delhi)
- 1.1 Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- 1.2 Courses Offered by MSIP Delhi
- 1.3 Facilities Available
- 1.4 Faculty & staff:
- 1.5 How to get Admission?
- 1.6 Admission Process:
- 1.7 MSIP Delhi Fee Structure
- 1.8 Placement Record:
- 1.9 Ranking & Reputation
- 2 Contact Address:
Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy (MSIP Delhi)
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Aid Status: Private
- No Ragging Environment
Courses Offered by MSIP Delhi
The Maharaja Surajmal college is being imparted a four-year comprehensive course in Bachelor of Pharmacy (B-Pharma) in a very cohesive, disciplined and professional environment.
|Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharma)||60|
- well-stocked Library
- Wi-Fi enabled Campus
- Bank and ATM
- Sports Complex
Faculty & staff:
The Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy offers admission with an intake capacity of 60 numbers of students. The MSIP Delhi is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology.
It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students.
How to get Admission?
Admission to MSIP Delhi is made by a common written examination conducted by the GGSIPU Delhi every year.
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with minimum 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics & English.
- One must keep in mind the subjects Science, Mathematics and English are compulsory.
- The candidate should have passed in each of these three subjects without considering grace marks.
- The admissions to Bachelor courses are based on the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi.
- The Notification is out in the month of December/January every year.
MSIP Delhi Fee Structure
|B.pharma||4 years||66,000/-per year (approx)||Regular|
|Boys and Girls||In campus||60000/-per year||Available||Available||Available||Available|
The placement cell of MSIP Delhi organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees
- Surya Healthcare & Viva Pharmacy
- GSK India Ltd
- Promed Pharma Group
- Zydus Cadila
- Adecco Company
- Sesame/Systematix Shares
- IDFC MF/Onicra
- Nestle Healthcare
- Aristo Pharma
- Roche Pharmaceuticals
Ranking & Reputation
The Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy has all the potential to become one of the Best Pharmacy colleges in Delhi NCR.The Infrastructure is good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.5 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Mobile: 011-25552667, 25528116
Address: C-4, Janakpuri, New Delhi,Delhi
- Also Read: Career in Pharmacy in India | Top Colleges | Scope | Salary | Eligibility
- Read Also: Career in Medical Lab Technology | Career Perspective | Salary | Top Colleges
- Read Also: Career as Pathologist | Scope | Salary & Top Colleges in India
To get Information on How to get Admission In MSIP Delhi? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting admission in Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy by commenting in the box mentioned below.
Best of Luck…!!!