Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida
The Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology (LIMT Greater Noida) is one of the popular Management Colleges of Delhi NCR. The college is a Part of the Lloyd Group of Institutions, Greater Noida and works under the aegis of Satilila Charitable Society (SCS).
The LIMT greater Noida was established in the year 2003 and since then it offers Masters Program in Management (MBA) from its earmarked campus, located at Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- 1 Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology
- 1.1 Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- 1.2 Facilities at LIMT greater Noida
- 1.3 LIMT Greater Noida Courses
- 1.4 LIMT Greater Noida Admission Process
- 1.5 Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology Fees Structure
- 1.6 LIMT Greater Noida Placement
- 1.7 Rankings and Reputation
- 1.8 CONTACT ADDRESS
Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- The Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology is Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam University (Formerly, U.P. Technical University), Lucknow.
- Approved by AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education), New Delhi.
- Aid Status: Private
- No Ragging Environment.
Facilities at LIMT greater Noida
- e-Class Rooms
- Computer Lab
- Language Lab
- Auditorium/Orientation Center
- Student Welfare Cell (Grievance and Redressal Mechanism)
- Sports Facilities
LIMT Greater Noida Courses
Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology offers some of the quality Legal courses under the supervision of qualified Faculty members and Techincal staff. Different courses offered by the LIMT Greater Noida is discussed below.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Human Resource
- International Business
LIMT Greater Noida Admission Process
Admission to various courses offered by Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology is made through the following admission process.
- The candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks (for Gen/ OBC) or 45% marks (for SC/ST).
- Students appearing for final year examinations may also apply.
- Through the entrance test conducted by the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh (UPSEE).
- Directly through management quota based on merit in under graduation.
- A candidate who have appeared & qualified L- MAT.
- A candidate who have appeared & qualified CAT/MAT/ XAT.
Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology Fees Structure
|Fee Particular||Amount||Due Date|
|Registration||Rs. 25,000/-||On Selection|
|1st Instalment (inclusive of Registration) of Fee||Rs. 20,000/-||At the time of Admission / Commencement of classes|
|2nd Instalment (Balance Amount) of Fee||Rs. 44,500/-||30/01/2017|
|1st Instalment of Fee||Rs. 45,000/-||15/09/2017|
|2nd Instalment of Fee||Rs. 44,500/-||30/01/2018|
- Institute Fee is Rs. 1,79,000 that includes Tuition Fee/Academic Support Fee excluding exam fee.
- All fees can be paid in Cash / DD in favour of “Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology” payable at New Delhi.
LIMT Greater Noida Placement
The Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology training and placement cell are run by a team of experienced and dynamic professionals. The placement cell organises pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organising and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyse and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees.
Major companies and firms visit the campus at the annual placement drive wherein the average package expected to range from 25-40 thousand per month. Some of the major Recruiters of LIMT Greater Noida are as followed.
Rankings and Reputation
The Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology Greater Noida has all the potential to become one of the Best Private Management College in Noida.The Infrastructure is Excellent, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best MBA Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology
Plot No. 11Knowledge Park IIGreater Noida – 201306, Delhi/NCR
- Also Read: Why To choose Amity MBA Programs | Inside Review
- Read Also: Lloyd School of Pharmacy | Admission | Courses | Placement | Ranking
- Read Also: Scholarships Benefits in Hindi | Edufever Special Report
To get Information on How to get Admission In Lloyd? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting admission in Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology by commenting in the box mentioned below.
Best of Luck…!!!