ITI Delhi Admission 2017: Application Form, Courses, Imp. Dates, Paper Pattern
ITI Delhi Admission 2017 is one of the most popular online Admission platforms for Full-Time Certificate Courses offered by Government of NCT of Delhi. The Department of Training and Technical Education ( Government of NCT of Delhi) in its endeavour to provide technical and skilled manpower suited to various needs of industry, is implementing Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS). The idea behind CTS is to impart training in technical and industrial skills through Industrial Training Institutes spread all over Delhi.
Every year Thousands of aspirants took admission in various ITI colleges of Delhi Govt. for a dozen of ITI Courses. There are 19+ Government ITI’s having 10323 seats for the session 2017-18 in 46 different trades affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT). Along with, Multi-Sectorial Development Plan for minority women at ITI, Nand Nagri, for which offline admission will also be conducted for minority Seats.
- 1 Why ITI is Good Option After 10th
- 2 Programmes Offered Under ITI Delhi
- 3 Delhi ITI Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 ITI Delhi 2017 Application Form
- 5 How to apply for ITI Delhi 2017 Application Form?
- 6 Delhi ITI 2017 Application Fees
- 7 ITI Delhi 2017 Counselling
- 8 Seat Allocation Policy in Delhi ITI Admission 2017
- 9 List of ITI Institution in Delhi under Government of Delhi
- 10 Delhi ITI Admission 2017 Important Dates
Why ITI is Good Option After 10th
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the good thing of ITI Courses After 10th.
Why Choose ITI Courses?
- ITI certificate holders are able to do the job in many sectors, they already trained at the initial level.
- 46+ high-class courses being offered by more than 19 Institutions in Delhi.
- Delhi Govt.’s ITI college has the tie-up with more than 50 reputed companies.
- ITIs are functioning under the administrative control of the respective State Govt./UTs.
- The period of training for various trades varies from one year to two years and the entry qualification varies from the 8th to12th class pass, depending on the requirements of admission in different trades.
- Training in Govt. ITIs is provided at the nominal fee with the library, sports and medical facilities etc.
- Syllabi of various trades are periodically revised to keep pace in tune with changes in technology.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST, OBCs, Differently able and women candidates as per norms.
Programmes Offered Under ITI Delhi
The ITI Colleges in Delhi offers some of the best Engineering and Non-Engineering programs with out of the box Placement assistance. The trainees, after completion of the training period, are required to appear in the Final Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council of Vocational Training. The successful trainees are awarded National Trade Certificate/State Trade Certificate. Here is the complete list of all the ITI programs offered by Delhi ITI.
List of ITI Courses
Check out the details of few of the Hottest courses offered under ITI Delhi.
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)
- Basic Cosmetology (2 Sem)
- Commercial Art (2 Sem)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Digital Photographer (2 Sem)
- Draughtsman (Civil: 4 Sem)
- Dress Making (2 Sem)
- Electronic Mechanic (4 Sem)
- Fashion Design & Technology
- Food & Beverages Service Assistant
- Craftsman Food Production (General)
- Health Sanitary Inspector ETC.
Check out all the Courses: List of All ITI Courses under Delhi Govt. Institution.
Read Also: 5 way to verify school mark sheet in India
Delhi ITI Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Admission eligibility qualification required for full-time certificate courses (2 Sem. /4 Sem.) in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s) under National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) are given below:
Courses available for 8th Passed Student:
Passed 10th class Under 10+2 System of examination or its equivalent:
- Minimum age limit is minimum 14 years for all the candidates as on 01-08-2017.
- No Upper age limit is prescribed for the candidates seeking admission in Government ITIs/BTC.
All the candidates shall be required to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner as per Annexure- I at the time of admission.
READ ALSO: Complete Course Details for ITI Delhi
Also Read: ITI Delhi Admission Cutoff 2016 (Institute wise cutoff of ITI Courses 2016)
Read Also: Top 10 Government ITI Colleges in Delhi
NOTE: Admission of the candidate shall stand cancelled ab-initio if any information supplied or document submitted is proved to be false/ fake at any stage even after admission.
ITI Delhi 2017 Application Form
ITI Delhi Application Form 2017 will be available online from 29th May to 16 June 2017. Candidates have to register themselves, fill the application form and pay the prescribed application fee of ITI Admission 2017. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled in application form for all future references.
**To apply online for Delhi ITI 2017 Admission Click Here.
How to apply for ITI Delhi 2017 Application Form?
One need to prepare or collect these mentioned documents before filling the ITI Delhi 2017 Application Form.
- Candidate must ensure that you are filling an Online Application at ITI Delhi website (www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in)
- check your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for various Trades.
- Fill the Online Application Form, choose your Password and note down system generated Registration Number.
The student should fill all the details required while filling up the Online Registration Form and also required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, Registration Number will be generated and it will be used for all further references during the counselling. The candidate would be able to login directly with his/herRegistration Number and chosen Password.
Delhi ITI 2017 Application Fees
The application fee for Delhi ITI Application Form is Rs. 200/-
Applicants can submit the application fee via these mentioned payment modes.
- Online Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking/Paytm Wallet.
ITI Delhi 2017 Counselling
After online submission of Application Form, a candidate shall have to visit the nearest Govt. ITI for the verification. One must carry his/her original documents for verification along with a copy of all the relevant documents (self-attested) by the candidate to be submitted at the time of verification to the Government ITI. The ITI Delhi 2017 Counselling Process can be understood in the following manner.
- The tentative rank list would be prepared on the basis of Marks / Grades obtained by the Candidate in the qualifying examination. The candidate must thoroughly check his details in the list and if he finds anything incorrect then he must come in person at Help-Desk of the ITI wherever he has verified & submitted his/her documents. Corrections / Objection if any, to be submitted within stipulated time as per schedule provided on the website.
- The final rank list would be displayed after incorporating the valid correction. Candidates are advised to thoroughly check their details in the tentative merit list and after that candidate won’t get any chance to correct his data.
- Thereafter candidate have to log in and now the candidate can fill the various trade/ITI choices available as per his/her eligibility in order of preference (i.e. preferred trade/ITI choice to be given as 1st preference and followed by least preferred choices. There is no restriction in a number of choices and a candidate can fill as many choices as she/he likes from the available choices.
- After filling the choices, the candidate must save the filled choices by Save Choice or Save & Exit button.
- Thereafter, in the First Round of Counselling, the seat would be allotted to the candidates by considering their rank, category, sub-category as per choice filled where the seat is available. The Candidates can generate and get the printout of his/her own Allotment Letter by login on the website within stipulated time.
- The selected candidate of counselling MUST report with printout of downloaded
- “Allotment Letter” and deposit full fee in cash to the allotted ITI for accepting the admission (up gradation or freezing trade); otherwise his/her registration would not be considered for subsequent Rounds of Counselling for admission.
- Candidates are advised to frequently check official website of Delhi ITI for online counselling and other details.
Seat Allocation Policy in Delhi ITI Admission 2017
A Candidate applying for Delhi ITI 2017 is advised to go through these reservations and seat allocation schemes directed by Government of Delhi.
|1.||Candidates passing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools.||90%|
|2.||Candidates passing qualifying examination from other states Schools.||9%|
|3.||Wards of J&K migrants, (has to be registered with D.C. Office Delhi).||1%|
Category-Wise Reservation Policy
|1.||Female Candidates (All Co-ed ITI’s)||30%|
|4.||Other Backwards Classes||15%|
Other Reservation Policies
- Physically disabled as defined under the Person with Disabilities Act, 1995 including Dyslexia will have to get their candidature fitness certificate by VRC in the Prescribed Pro-forma, given at Annexure VI (3%).
- Defence Personnel: reserved for widows/wards of Military/Para-Military personnel (CRPF, ITBP, BSF, CISF, NSG & Assam Rifles) in the following order of preference: 5%
- NCC Cadets: These seats are reserved on the basis of inter merit among the National Cadet Corps certificate holders of a given certificate level. Candidates with ‘C’ Certificate will be given higher priority over those candidates having ‘B’ certificate, which in-turn, will be given a higher priority over those with ‘A’ Certificate: 1%**
- Staff Wards of non-transferrable staff of all institutions functioning under Department of Training and Technical Education: 1%*#
Wards of Delhi Police and Govt. of NCT of Delhi employees: 2.5%$
- Direct admission to inmates of Social Welfare valid licensed institutes including Bal Sahyog.
Note: -Candidates seeking admission under Defence Personnel quota will have to get their candidature certified by any of the following authorities in the prescribed Pro-forma given at Annexure VII.
List of ITI Institution in Delhi under Government of Delhi
There are total 19 ITI Colleges in Delhi under the umbrella of Government of NCT of Delhi:
|S.N||Institution Name & Address|
|1.||ITI, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 (Hostel facilities available) |
|2.||ITI, Arab-KiSarai, Nizamuddin, New Delhi- 110013 |
|3.||ITI Shahdara, Delhi- 110095 (Co-educational)|
|4.||Sir C.V. Raman ITI, DheerPur, Delhi – 110009 (Co-educational)|
|5.||ITI, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 (Co-educational)|
|6.||ITI, Jail Road, (Opposite Tihar Jail), New Delhi- 110064 (Co-educational)|
|7.||ITI, Jahangir Puri, K-Block, Jahangir Puri, Delhi-110033 (Co-educational)|
|8.||ITI, Nand Nagri, (Near DTC Bus Depot), Delhi- 110093 (Co-educational)|
|9.||Dr. H.J. Bhabha ITI, Khichripur, Mayur Vihar Phase I, Delhi- 110091 (Co-educational)|
|10.||Ch. Brahm Prakash ITI, Jaffarpur, Delhi-110048 (Co-educational)|
|11.||Lala Hans Raj Gupta ITI, DSIDC Industrial Complex, Narela, Delhi-110040 (Co-educational)|
|12.||Veer Savarkar Basic Training Centre, Pusa, New Delhi- 110 012 (Co-educational)|
|13.||ITI Mangolpuri, S-Block, Industrial Area Mangolpuri, Delhi-110 083|
|14.||Jija Bai ITI for Women Siri Fort (Near Siri Fort Auditorium) August Kranti Marg, New Delhi- 110049|
|15.||Savitri Bai Phule ITI for Women, Gokhale Road, Mori Gate, Delhi –110006|
|16.||ITI for Women, Tilak Nagar (Near Tilak Nagar, Metro Station), New Delhi – 110 018|
|17.||ITI for Women, Vivek Vihar, Delhi – 110 095.|
|18.||Extension Centre of ITI Jail Road, Old Employment Exchange Building, Hastsal, New Delhi.- 110049 (Only for women)|
|19.||Multi-Sectorial Development Project (MSDP), ITI for Women Nand Nagri (Near DTC Bus Depot), Delhi-110093 (Minorities|
Delhi ITI Admission 2017 Important Dates
Candidates applying for Delhi ITI 2017 Admission need to check these important dates related to Delhi ITI Admission 2017. All Dates are officially announced.
Delhi ITI Admission 2017 Admission Events
|1||Commencement of Online Application Form||29.05.2017|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15.06.2017|
|3||Date of start of Verification at any Govt. ITI||01.06.2017|
|4||Last date of Verification at any Govt. ITI||16.06.2017|
After the successful completion of the ITI courses, One can be hired by various government and private organisation. You can also set up your own Firm after few years of experience.
To get Information on How to get Admission in Best ITI Colleges in Delhi, Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask your query in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!