IPU CET BJ(MC) 2018: Admission, Cutoff, Pattern, Syllabus, Books, Counselling
IPU CET BJMC 2018 is one of the popular Entrance Examination conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Delhi. Successful candidates of IP University BJMC Entrance Examination will be eligible to apply for Journalism and Mass Communication courses offered by different Top IP University BJMC colleges in Delhi/NCR. Throughout this article, every aspect related to IP University BJMC Admission 2018 will be covered.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with IPU CET BJMC Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
- 1 IP University BJMC Admission 2018
- 1.1 Why choose IPU CET BJMC Exam?
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 IPU CET BJ(MC)2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.4 IPU CET BJMC 2018 Syllabus
- 1.5 Recommended Books
- 1.6 Application Form
- 1.7 Application Fees
- 1.8 Admit Card 2018
- 1.9 IPU CET BJMC Result 2018
- 1.10 IP University BJMC Admission Cutoff 2018
- 1.11 IPU CET BJMC Answer Key 2018
- 1.12 Counselling Process
- 1.13 IPU CET BJMC Exam Centre
- 1.14 Important Dates
- 1.15 Contact Information:
IP University BJMC Admission 2018
Why choose IPU CET BJMC Exam?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of IP University BJ(MC) 2018 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose IPU CET Mass Communication Entrance Exam.
- GGSIPU CET BJ(MC) score card is the mandatory requirement for the admission in more than 10 Top Mass Communication Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
- The Entrance test is your gateway to some of the finest BJ(MC) colleges in Delhi/NCR like VIPS Pitampura, Maharaja Agrasen n Institute of Management Studies etc.etc.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about IP University BJMC Admission 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Indraprastha University Mass-Communication Entrance Examination 2017.
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on IPU CET BJMC 2017 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of IPU CET BJMC is given below:
Candidate applying for IP University BJ(MC) Admission 2018 must be citizens of India.
The candidates should not be more than 21 years as on August 1, 2018.
- Aspirants of IPU CET BJMC 2018 should be residents of Delhi/NCR.
- There is a special reservation (a fixed %) for the candidate belonging to Outside Delhi in every participating BJMC colleges in IPU CET BJMC Entrance.
- Candidate must have passed in Class 12 of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and must also have passed English (core/elective/functional) as a subject of study.
- 5% Relaxation: 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement is given to the following categories students irrespective of the fact whether there exists any reservation for any category of such candidates or not.
***Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
IPU CET BJ(MC)2018 Exam Pattern
IP University BJMC Admission 2018 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|English Language & Comprehension||25%|
IPU CET BJMC 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus for IPU CET BJMC 2018 test is as follow –
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
- Question related to Social Issue
- General science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- other Miscellaneous question
- Figures/Verbal Classification
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Alphabet Test
- Question related to dictionary
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Vien Diagram
- Sitting Arrangement
- Non-verbal series
- Logical Deduction
Will be updated soon.
The IPU CET BJMC Exam consists of four subjects. The question paper will be based on the syllabus prescribed. A good command over General English, Logical Reasoning and Mathematics will help you to crack IPU CET BJMC 2018 exam. As per the previous year toppers of IPU CET BJMC Exam, the mul-mantra of success lies in your “Time management strategy” and these highly recommended books for IPU CET BJMC 2018 prescribed by expert and previous year toppers.
How to Apply?
To apply for IPU CET BJ(MC) 2018, Candidates can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of IPU CET BJMC.
- Click on the link “Apply for IPU CET BJMC 2018”.
- Fill the required details such as pre exam academic qualification, personal mailing detail, Personal and guardian details, etc.
- Upload the scanned images one by one in the prescribed specifications.
- Go through the payment gateway section and pay the application fee through debit/credit card or e-challan of Canara/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI etc Bank.
- Candidates are advised that after fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
Application Form Correction
While filling up the application form, Candidates are advised to take ought most care, but if accidentally you made any mistake that differs from the actual data can make the correction after a prescribed time period. The IPU CET BJMC 2018 Entrance Exam correction window will be open for few days in the last week of April 2018. This will be the last chance to make corrections in the application form so candidates are advised to make corrections carefully.
Payment for IPU CET BJ(MC) Entrance Exam Application Form can be done in both online or offline mode. The Board will not accept any application form without prescribed application fees.
|Category||Application Fee (in INR)|
- Cash payment (Challan will be generated and fee may be deposited through cash in any branch of Indian Bank).
- Net Banking/Credit Card and Debit Card.
Admit Card 2018
The IPU CET BJMC Hall Ticket will be issued two weeks before the exam and candidates can access the same from this article. The admit card of IPU CET BJMC Entrance Exam is an important document providing details about the candidate, the timing of the examination, the address of the test centre, rules of the examination, etc. On the day of the test i.e.May 14, the candidates must make sure to carry the hall ticket to the examination centre. If the candidates fail to carry the admit card to the exam hall, they won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall and write the test.
The candidates are required to carry two printouts of the admit card on the date of the test to the allotted exam centre. One copy should be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator. The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records.
IPU CET BJMC Result 2018
IP University will declare the result of Mass Communication CET 2018 on May 2018. It will be declared online and a link to check the same will be provided here on this page. The scorecard will not be sent via email or post individually to any of the candidates. The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who will qualify in IPU CET BJMC Entrance Exam 2018. The candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the no. of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit. The candidates’ ranks who do not qualify in CET-2018 will not be declared.
IP University BJMC Admission Cutoff 2018
The cutoff ranks will be announced after the counselling process is over. For every round of counselling, the authority will declare a cutoff. Candidates scoring less than the stated cutoff will not be allowed to attend the counselling rounds.
IPU CET BJMC 2018 Cutoff Info
- The Cutoff score for various participating institutes will be declared independently.
- Merit List will be prepared after the declaration of the cutoff marks.
- Selected Candidate will have to go through Counselling process for admissions.
IPU CET BJMC Answer Key 2018
The authority will release the answer keys for the students to check their answers. It will be declared online and a link to check the same will be provided here on this page. If any candidate is aggrieved by his/her declared result of CET, he/she may, within a week apply for inspection of his/her OMR answer sheet.
The tentative schedule of counselling together with all will be notified by the University website, after a declaration of the results. Students have to follow the counselling process for the allotment of their preferred institute.
- The counselling will be done on the basis of merit list.
- The list of documents required will also be informed through the detailed counselling schedule.
Applicants should retain a printout of CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling/admission.
- Total 3 rounds will be held and one sliding round.
- The counselling processing fee is Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable).
- On the basis of IPU BJMC 2018 Cutoff and the rank obtained by the candidates, they shall be allotted seats into various management colleges affiliated to IP University.
- Each candidate will have to choose from/out of those available when his/her turn will come.
IPU CET BJMC Exam Centre
The test will be held in 15 cities across the nation. The candidates are required to fill the test city in the application form. The choices indicated by the candidates with respect to the Centres shall only be considered as their preferred choices. The allotment of centres will be rearranged if that choice is not available. The list of the test cities along with their city code is tabled below.
|S.No.||Name of City||City Code|
Candidates applying for the IPU CET BJMC Examination 2018 exam needs to check these important dates related to the exam.
|Last Date of Application||Mid week of April 2018|
|Date of CET||Mid week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May or First week of June 2018|
In the case of any irregularities, a candidate is advised to visit the Examination board to get further assistance.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India
Phone: +91-11-25302167, 25302168