Indian Institute of Information Technology, Manipur
Indian Institute of Information Technology Manipur also known as IIIT Manipur was established in the year 2015 in order to develop Manipur as preferred destination for Information technology related manpower and industry. Under the mentorship of IIT Guwahati and with all required infrastructure, all the Faculties & staffs are doing their level best for the overall development of the institute.
It is also mandated under the ambitious “LOOK EAST POLICY” that to contribute to Human Resource development of its neighboring countries, IIIT Manipur will be looking for opportunities to spread IT education to Myanmar by providing required facilities to students of that country to study in IIIT Manipur through bi-lateral agreements which makes the future of this institution very bright.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- IIIT Manipur is a premier Technological Institution approved by AICTE (UGC) under Ministry Of HRD and run on fund provided by UGC.
- IIIT Manipur will contribute to the IT growth of its neighbouring country like Myanmar in future under the Project Look East Policy.
- It is one of the best colleges in Manipur for Computer and IT related Framework. IIT Guwahati mentorship makes its flagship more reliable and trustworthy.
- The campus Has Language Lab to improve the communication as well as writing skill particularly for the students of this Institute.
- Academic integrity and as well as state– of – the art classrooms, laboratories and almost 20 plus Faculty and Assistants makes the college quite promising.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas. Special counselling by trained personnel.
|Computer Science & Engineering||50|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||50|
- Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and medical care. The college also has in campus guest house for the parents and faculty who visit the campus.
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Centralized Library with more than 10,000 books/ reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of latest news& events.
- In campus Banking and ATM facility.
- To get Admission in IIIT Manipur, one needs to clear the JEE (MAIN) exam( Conducted By CBSE) and have to secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) in Class 12th exam or be in the top 20 percentile in Class 12th exam conducted by the respective boards of education.
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹2,000|
|One Time Fess||₹750|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹45,000|
|Other Fees (per Semester)||₹850|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹1,000|
|Mess Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹3,000|
|One Time Fess||₹1,400|
|Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester)||₹1,000|
|Electricity & Water Charges (per Semester)||₹2,000|
|Other Fees (per Semester)||₹400|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹17,500|
IIIT Manipur was established in the year of 2015 and its first batch will be pass on 2019.But one thing is sure; the placement of this institution will create a buzz in the upcoming days.
College Review by Edufever:
Right now the college is in its blooming phase but under the mentorship of IIT Guwahati and with the best possible infrastructure/study materials available the college is becoming a place of great interest for the IT lovers. Infrastructure is good so as its highly qualified faculty members. Overall the college is a good place to opt for higher studies in the field of IT and computers.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Manipur
Mantripukhri Imphal 795002
Phone no: 0385-242-1017 / 2920
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org