Revised IBPS Clerk Salary | Job Profile | Promotions | Allowances
IBPS Bank Clerical Cadre Job is one of the most demanding jobs in India. Serving a Customer with all their financial needs is the prime objective of a Banking Clerical Cadre. As a Bank Clerk, one can directly work for national development and contribute to the society. All these features make the job a lifetime opportunity for all the applying candidate. If you too willing to work as a Bank Clerk then keep in mind that the notification for filling up of 7883 IBPS Bank Clerks has been released. Throughout the article, every aspect related to IBPS Clerk Salary and other allowances will be discussed.
As the notification for the IBPS Clerk CWE VII 2017 has just been published, aspirants are starting their conversation about How much the Bank job will pay us? and what are the benefits and allowances of the job like questions? This article will let you know about the IBPS Clerk Salary, Job Profile, Promotion and other allowances granted to an employee working in Clerical Cadre of Indian Banks.
IBPS Clerk Salary | Job Profile | Promotions | Allowances
Before we discuss the pay band for the job, let us have a brief look at the IBPS Clerk Job Profile.
IBPS Clerk Job Profile.
A Banking Clerk is responsible for maintaining all the money related transaction via a fixed account number of a customer. In most of the cases, the work profile of an IBPS Clerk working in Public Sector Banks is related to single window operator. The Single window of a Bank is the place from where we do all our banking activities like transferring fund, withdrawing money, inquiring about various policies and taking guidance of different financial activities. The job profile of a Bank Clerk can be defined in following way.
- Dealing with the front desk works like enquiry, guidance etc related to different financial activities
- Working at the single window and operating major banking operations like Sum Deposits, withdrawal of cash and managing the transactions and related receipts etc.
- A bank clerk may also assist a customer in various schemes and services of the banks link ATM service, Loan service, opening account, issuing bank statements and handling emails.
IBPS Clerk Salary
The estimated salary of a clerk working with a Public Sector Bank during training phase can be somewhere around Rs.18000 to Rs.21000. during the training period. After the successful completion of the training phase, the other allowances and perks are added to the basic salary.
IBPS Clerk Perks and allowances.
It is to be noted that the gross in hand salary and other benefits differ from bank to bank. Let us now have a look at the Basic salary and other allowances given to a Bank Clerk.
|Facilities||Cities having Population <45 Lakhs||Cities having Population>45 Lakhs|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 11765/-||Rs. 11765/-|
|Special Allowance||Rs. 911.79/-||Rs. 911.79/-|
|DA (Dearness Allowances)||Rs. 5311.58/-||Rs. 5311.58/-|
|CCA||Rs. 0/-||Rs. 0/-|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||Rs. 425/-||Rs. 425/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs. 18413.37/-||Rs. 18413.37/-|
|HRA||Rs. 1176.5/-||Rs. 1058.85/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs. 19589.87/-||Rs. 19472.22/-|
IBPS Clerk Salary After 11th Bipartite Settlement
From past couple of year, the current employee working in Public Sector Banks are demanding the authority for an increment of at least 20% to 30% in basic pay. Let us have a brief overview of IBPS Clerk Salary after 11th Bipartite Settlement.
- If Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) agrees for 20% increment: Final Basic salary will be Rs.15, 374 /- with additional benefits like DA & HRA (38.80%) on basic salary. In that case, the total Gross Salary of a newly recruited employee would be Rs.21, 339/- per month.
- If the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) agrees for 25% increment: Recruited candidates will get Rs.16,015/- per month as basic salary and other benefits will make the Gross Salary to somewhere around Rs.22,228/- per month.
- If Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) agrees for 30% increment: Final Basic Pay of Rs.16, 655 /- plus other allowances will make the Gross Salary of a freshly recruited Bank Clerk will be Rs. 23,117/- per month.
IBPS Clerk Allowances
Apart from the above-mentioned salary package, an IBPS Clerk also get some other allowances and facilities mentioned by the Bank. Keep in mind that the Facilities may differ from Bank to Bank making Total Gross Salary of a Bank Clerk different in different Bank.
- Basic Salary: Rs. 11765- 31540/- per month.
- Increments: After successful completion of the training period (1 year), an employee will get an increment of Rs. 400/- and Rs. 500 increment in 2nd year.
- DA (Dearness Allowances): Revised quarterly for every three months which is based on CPI (Consumer Price Index)
- HRA (House Rent Allowance): House Rent Allowance will be allotted according to the place of posting such as 8.50%, 7.50% and 6.50% depending on metros, big cities, and other locations.
- Leased Accommodation
- Traveling Allowance
- Medical Aid
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2017 IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification.
|Download IBPS CWE VII 2017 Official Bulletin (PDF)||Click Here|
|Read Complete IBPS Clerk CWE VII 2017 Notification||Click Here|
|Download IBPS Clerk CWE 2017 Admit card||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Cut-off (Expected and Previous Year)||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure 2017 (Updated)||Click Here|
|Download Latest Updated IBPS Clerk 2017 Prelims Syllabus||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus (Prelims + Mains) Updated||Click Here|
|Download IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper in PDF format||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria, Age, Nationality and Qualification||Click Here|
|Highly Recommended Books for IBPS Clerk 2017 Examination||Click Here|
For any Query related to IBPS Clerk Recruitment notification 2017, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the clerk in Indian Banks.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!