GD Goenka University Gurgaon (GDGU Gurgaon)
GD Goenka University Gurgaon (GDGU Gurgaon) popularly known as GD Goenka Gurgaon was established in the year 2013 in Gurugram by the G.D. Goenka Group of education.
GD Goenka University Gurgaon also runs School of Medical and Allied Sciences which offers admissions into the pharmacy and other courses. The GDGU Gurgaon campus is just 29 km away from Delhi’s International Airport.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- GD Goenka University Gurgaon has been established vide Haryana Private Universities Act, 2013 and notified in HARYANA GOVT. GAZ. (EXTRA).MAY 3, 2013 (VYSK.13,1935 SAKA).
- GDGU Gurgaon is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and is competent to award degrees as specified by UGC under section 22 of UGC Act, 1956
- G.D.Goenka University Gurgaon is a full-fledged University established by a State Act, it does not require AICTE approval
Courses offered by G.D.Goenka University Gurgaon:
|School of Architecture & Planning|
|School of Communication|
|School of Engineering|
|School of Fashion & Design|
|School of Hospitality|
|School of Humanities & Social Science|
|School of Law|
|School of Management|
|School of Education|
|School of Medical and Allied Sciences|
|B.Tech Programmes (4 Years)||Mechanical Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|M.Tech Programmes (2 Years)||Power System Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|PG Diploma (1 Year)||Data Analytics and Cloud Computing|
Facilities Available @ GDGU Gurgaon:
- The facilities at University campus is designed to extract the best and most creative qualities from the students.
- University has the international standard facilities which are dedicated video conference facilities
- Virtual learning facilities
- Equipment including laboratories
- Fully equipped conference rooms
- State of art swimming pool
- 400 its 8 lane athletic tracks
- Well equipped Gymnasium and Spa
- Library Resources
- E-Resources and ATM
- Departmental store
- Laundry facility.
Faculty & staff:
GD Goenka University has engaged the best and brightest faculty to guide students, engage their minds and raise their horizon. The college provides highly reputed, competitive and excellent faculty for providing the new mold of teaching. The institute provides faculty having best academic and industrial experience. The institute offers highly professionals, skilled and motivated members of the faculty that provide the best education and regulation for students.
Admission Process in GD Goenka University Gurgaon:
To get admission in various courses offered by GDGU Gurgaon, one has to fulfill these eligibility criteria.
(A) B.TECH 1st Year:
- Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Technical Vocational Subject. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Admission will be according to JEE ranking.
(B) B.Tech 2nd Year (Lateral Entry):
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category candidate) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology or
- Passed B Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category candidate). Admission will be according to LEET ranking.
- Passed Bachelor degree (B.E/B.Tech) in relevant discipline or equivalent with minimum 50% marks(45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category ) as a regular student.
- Pass in Bachelors or Post graduate degree in any discipline with the minimum of 50% marks.
|STREAMS||FEES STRUCTURE/ ANNUM|
|Master of Technology (M.TECH)||–|
GD Goenka University Gurgaon has a placement center that takes care of the placement related aspects of the students. Besides that, The center also organizes various students development programs which enhance their skills and prepare them as per industry standards. The major recruiters of the college are
- Aditya Birla Retail Limited
- Ambuja Cements Ltd
- American Express India
- Audi India
- Bharti Retail Ltd
- capital IQ
- Standard and Poor’s Business
- Career Launcher India Ltd
- Carlson Hotels
- Central Park estates Pvt Ltd
- CMC Limited
- Compare Infobase Private Limited
- Copal Partners etc.
Ranking of GD Goenka University Gurgaon:
- GD Goenka University is an average Engineering College with 3 out of 5 rating by Edufever Best Engineering Colleges in Gurgaon Servey.
GD Goenka University Gurgaon(GDGU Gurgaon)
G D Goenka Education City,
Sohna Gurgaon Road
Phone No: 0124 – 3315900, 8800992021