Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, (DIPSAR Delhi)
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU) also known as the Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (DIPSAR Delhi) is widely considered as the only University that is dedicated to the pharmaceutical Studies in India.
The college is one of the top Pharmacy colleges in Delhi/NCR and was established in the year of 1964 to promote quality of pharmaceutical education in Capital City. The DIPSR Delhi is fully funded by Government of Delhi and is affiliated to the University of Delhi.
- 1 Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research
- 1.1 Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- 1.2 Courses Offered by DIPSAR Delhi:
- 1.3 Facilities Available
- 1.4 Faculty & staff:
- 1.5 How to get Admission?
- 1.6 DIPSAR Delhi Fee Structure
- 1.7 Placement Record:
- 1.8 Ranking and Reputation
- 1.9 Contact Address:
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University(DPSRU), is the first Pharmacy University of India, that
established by an Act 7 of 2008 of State Legislature of Delhi as a State University vide Notification No. F.2(412)/2008/SB/Vol.III/71 dated 21.01.2010.
- The college was setup with a vide Gazette notification of July 2004, under Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), GNCT of Delhi.
- Aid status: Government
- No ragging Environment.
Courses Offered by DIPSAR Delhi:
Since its time of inception, the Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research has been constantly delivering some of the best courses under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and state of the art infrastructure. Here are the courses offered by DIPSAR Delhi.
|Diploma in Pharmacy (2 years)||120|
|Bachelor in Pharmacy (4 Years)||60|
|M. Pharm. in Quality Assurance (2 Years)||18|
|M. Pharm. in Pharmacology (2 Years)||8|
|M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics (2 Years)||8|
|M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (2 Years)||8|
|M. Pharm. in Clinical Research (2 Years)||8|
|M. Pharm. in Hospital Pharmacy (2 Years)||8|
- Transport Facility
- Computer Center
- Seminar Hall
- Instrumentation Facilities
- Laboratory Facilities
- Residential Facilities
- Central Facilities
- Other Facilities
Faculty & staff:
The Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research offers admission with an intake capacity of 50+ numbers of students. The DIPSAR Delhi is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology.
It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students.
How to get Admission?
Admission to DIPSAR Delhi is made by a common written examination conducted by the government of Delhi every year.
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with minimum 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics & English.
- One must keep in mind the subjects Science, Mathematics and English are compulsory.
- The candidate should have passed in each of these three subjects without considering grace marks.
- The admissions to the different diploma courses are based on the Common Entrance Test (CET Delhi) taken by the Department Of Training & Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi in May /June every year.
- The Notification is out in the month of April every year.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the student to be selected with minimum 35 percent aggregate in English, Maths, Science & pass in rest of the subjects in Class 10th. The subjects Science, Mathematics & English are compulsory and the candidate should have passing marks in each of these three subjects without considering grace marks.
DIPSAR Delhi Fee Structure
The estimated fee structure of all the course offered by Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research is as followed.
The DIPSAR Delhi training and placement cell are run by a team of experienced and dynamic professionals. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees
- Kinapse India scientific services
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL)
- Glaxo Smith Kline Pharmaceuticals (GSK)
- WNS Group
- Ranbaxy Pvt Ltd.
Ranking and Reputation
The DIPSAR College of Science & Technology has all the potential to become one of the Best Pharmacy colleges in Delhi NCR.The Infrastructure is Excellent, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. Government tag makes the institution highly recommendable in the field of pharmacy studies. We would like to give this college 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU)
Mehrauli-Badarpur Road, Puspvihar Sector 3
New Delhi 110017, India
Phone: +91 11 29553771, 29554649
- Also Read: Career in Pharmacy in India | Top Colleges | Scope | Salary | Eligibility
- Read Also: Career in Medical Lab Technology | Career Perspective | Salary | Top Colleges
- Read Also: Career as Pathologist | Scope | Salary & Top Colleges in India
To get Information on How to get Admission In DPSRU? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting admission in DIPSAR Delhi by commenting in the box mentioned below.
Best of Luck…!!!