Delhi CET 2017 (Delhi Polytechnic College Admission)
Delhi CET 2017 is conducted for the admission in various polytechnic (Diploma) courses by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. CET 2017 Delhi is the state level entrance Examination of Delhi which is controlled by the Department of Training and Technical Education.
A student scoring good marks in the Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam are eligible to get admission into Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi.
- 1 Why you should choose Delhi CET 2017:
- 2 Paper Pattern of Delhi CET 2017:
- 3 Basic Guidelines:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Various courses for Delhi Polytechnic Exam 2017:
- 5 Syllabus for Delhi Polytechnic 2017:
- 6 Application form for Delhi Polytechnic Form 2017:
- 7 Important Dates for Delhi CET 2017:
- 8 Admit Card for CET Delhi 2017:
- 9 Result for CET Delhi 2017
- 10 Exam Centres for Delhi CET 2017
- 11 Contact Address
Why you should choose Delhi CET 2017:
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of Delhi CET 2017 which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to choose Polytechnic in Delhi
- Recently there are many Polytechnic colleges from Delhi got newly added course B.Voc which has a good impact in today’s job perspective.
- The Delhi CET Scorecard allows students to get admission in more than 30 affiliated diploma colleges across the state.
- You will get a chance to studying in India’s One of the oldest polytechnic like Pusa Institute of Technology, Gobind Ballabh Pant Institute of Technology Delhi etc.
Paper Pattern of Delhi CET 2017:
CET Delhi is the written examination. The question paper of Delhi Polytechnic 2017 will consist of 150 MCQs (multiple choice questions).
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Biology and English||30|
- Mode of Exam will be offline.
- Candidate will receive question paper and OMR Sheet.
- Students are required to use only black ball pen or, Blue ball pen to mark answers.
- Negative Marking: Yes! There is a provision of Negative Marking. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer, 1/4.
- Scheme of Marking: The questions will be objective type and each question will carry four marks for each correct response.
- Total Time for Examination: 2 Hour 30 Min
- Language: The question paper language will be English and Hindi
Eligibility Criteria for Various courses for Delhi Polytechnic Exam 2017:
- Candidate should have the domicile certificate of Delhi.
- Candidate must have 35% marks in class 10th Board Exam.
- Candidate’s age does not exceed 21 years.
- Students are appearing for the 10th Board Exam in the year 2017 are also eligible to apply
Get Admission in Top Colleges (Session 2018-19)
All Courses - Medical, Eng., Law, MBA etc.
(1.) Only 15 % seats are reserved for Outside Delhi Student.
(2.) Pharmacy course: student must have passed 12th from any recognized board with securing minimum 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST category in physics, chemistry, Biology/Mathematics group.
Attention: Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory to fill the CET Delhi 2017 Application Form.
Seat Reservation for Delhi Common Entrance Exam 2017 for different categories are as follows:
- SC: 15%
- S : 7.5% and
- OBC: 27%
Syllabus for Delhi Polytechnic 2017:
Students have been advised to study class 10th’s Maths, Science Properly basic English grammar is also important.
Application form for Delhi Polytechnic Form 2017:
The application form of Delhi CET 2017 will be available online mode.
Follow the Official Website for Online Application: http://cetdelhiexam.nic.in
- Students have to pay application fee via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Applicants need to submit the duly filled-in online application form before the last date.
Delhi Polytechnic Online Form 2017 will cost 400/-
Note: Candidate need not send any hard copy of the application form to the Board.
Important Dates for Delhi CET 2017:
Students may check below tentative schedule of important events:
|Delhi Polytechnic Form 2017 online application availability begins from||20 March 2017|
|Deadline of Delhi CET 2017 online application||20 April 2017|
|CET 2017 Admit card will be issued from||Last Week of May 2017|
|Delhi CET 2017 Exam date||27th May 2017 (for Paper 2, 3 & 5) and 28th May 2017 (for Paper 1 & 4)|
|Declaration of Delhi Polytechnic 2017 result||16th June 2017 (4:00 PM)|
Admit Card for CET Delhi 2017:
- The availability of admit card or, hall ticket will last week of may. The Student may download the admit card by visiting the official site http://cetdelhi.nic.in/.
Result for CET Delhi 2017
The result of Delhi CET 2017 will be declared on 16th June 2017 (4:00 PM). The Student must follow the official website of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2017.
Exam Centres for Delhi CET 2017
There are only delhi center for Delhi Common Entrance Test 2017.
READ ALSO: List of Polytechnic/Diploma College in Delhi
DEPARTMENT OF TRAINING AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Muni Maya Ram Marg, Near TV Tower
(Near Netaji Subhash Place Metro Station)