College Of Engineering Bhubaneswar (CEB Bhubaneswar)
College of Engineering Bhubaneswar (CEB Bhubaneswar) was established in the year of 1999 by Nabadigant Educational Trust. It is the part of Koustuv group of institutions. It is affiliated with Biju Patnaik University of Technology Rourkela (BPUT Rourkela) and approved by All India Council Of Technical Education New Delhi (AICTE New Delhi).
College of Engineering Bhubaneswar (CEB) is located at Koustuv Technical Campus in Patia, Bhubaneswar.
- 1 Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- 2 Courses Offered:
- 3 M.TECH (2 Years)
- 4 Admission Procedure:
- 5 FEE STRUCTURE:
- 6 Placement details:
- 7 Rankings and Reputation:
- 8 CONTACT ADDRESS:
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- CEB Bhubaneswar is recognized by AICTE New Delhi and is affiliated with BPUT Rourkela.
- College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar is NBA accreditated.
Facilities at College Of Engineering Bhubaneswar (CEB Bhubaneswar)
- A well-stocked Library
- Laboratories and Workshops
- Lecture Halls
- Canteen and Cafeteria
- Health Care
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls (Koustuv Residency)
- Sports and Games activity (indoor and outdoor)
- Cultural and Tech fest
B.TECH (4 Years)
|2||Computer Science Engineering||120|
|3||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||90|
|4||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||120|
M.TECH (2 Years)
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Heat Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Power System Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Structural & Foundation Engineering
MCA (3 Years postgraduate degree)
MBA (2 Years Master’s degree)
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Candidate must have appeared in Odisha Jee (OJEE 2017) Examination which will be conducted on 14th May 2017 (Sunday) and through JEE mains.
- To get admission in M.Tech Courses, one need to have a valid GATE Score card and Graduation in the Prescribed fields of Engineering.
- College Conducts its own Entrance test for Admission into MBA/MCA Courses. A graduation with Passing Marks is Must.
|Fees to be paid for admission||₹76000|
|Remaining fee to be paid at the time of Registration in respective University/ Institute||₹5,000|
|Total Fee to be paid||₹81000/- Per Annum|
Note: Fee Structure is approximate.
College of Engineering Bhubaneswar has separate training and placement cell which is the apex body of this institution. Alumni of CEB Bhubaneswar is working in worldwide today. Many companies come to participate in campus recruitment program such as TCS, Infosys, Wipro, GGTech, Collabera, Mindtree etc.
Rankings and Reputation:
College of Engineering Bhubaneswar (CEB Bhubaneswar) is ranked 6th in Eastern India and 35th among all Engineering colleges in India by Dataquest ranking. It is one of the reputed colleges of Koustuv group of the institution. Edufever gives 4 out of 5 to CEB Bhubaneswar.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BHUBANESWAR
Koustuv Technical Campus
Infocity Road, Patia
Bhubaneswar – 751024
Phone: 0674 – 2740133 / 2740386 / 2744407
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Official)