Set of Useful CBSE Class 6 Science Sample papers..
CBSE Class 6 Science Sample paper: Hi friends, in the last topic we have discussed the complete CBSE class 6 science syllabus. So if you have gone through the previous article then you will surely have the knowledge of what is being asked for class 6 science paper. As you know very well that Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its own curriculum and syllabus designed for the students and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students.
it is always a wise decision to keep an eye on what happening around with the subject you are going to learn. To improve your basic knowledge and command over the kind of mathematical problems asked in the exams, we have exclusively designed set of few CBSE class 6 science sample papers.These sample papers will help you to score extra marks in your school exams and will give your concept a ground reality. Hope you will love to solve the sums.
books for class 6 science
- Science Publication: – NCERT
- Awareness Science class 6, S.Chand Publication (Reference Book)
Before we go further deep into Sample papers, let us first have a brief look at the CBSE class 6 science syllabus.
|Subject to be covered||Number of Periods Allotted|
| Food |
Sources of food
Components of food
Different kinds of materials
How things change/react with one another
|The World of the Living |
Things around us
The habitat of the living
Plants – form and function
Animals – form and function
|Moving Things, People, and Ideas |
|How things work |
Electric current and circuits
|Natural Phenomena |
Rain, thunder, and lightning
|Natural Resources |
Importance of water
Importance of air
cbse class 6 science sample paper
1. Choose the correct option: –
a. Which of the following is not present in snake?
b. The parts of a flower include
- All of these
c. An example of unicellular organism is
- Human beings
d. Which of the following is immiscible in water?
- Lemon juice
e. Metals are
- All of these
2. Fill in the blanks:-
- Chemical changes are ___________ changes.
- _____ Limbs help in activities such as holding, picking and lifting _____.
- The process in which a single yarn is used to make fabric is called __________.
3. Write True or False:
- Veins on all leaves of plants have parallel venation.
- In a fibrous root system, the root arises from the seed.
- The stem works like a one Way Street as it commonly conducts water.
4. Answer the following in one word:
- What are the animals which do not have a backbone called?
- Name the ribs that are not attached to the chest bone?
- Name a plant which has prop roots?
5. Answer the following questions:-
- In what way is ginning different from rattling?
- Distinguish between a physical change and chemical change?
- Define the term life cycle?
- The stem has two-way transport mechanism. Give reasons.
- What is a cartilage? What is its role in the movement?
The above following sample papers for class 6 science is designed by a list of highly qualified teachers of our family. The sample paper is based on the science syllabus of class 6 and consist of all sort of questions to be asked in class 6 science exam. CBSE class 6 science sample papers cover the objective questions like MCQ, Fill in The blanks, True or False, Match the followings and set of short and long answer type questions.To solve the whole paper along with the other CBSE class 6 science sample papers in PDF format, click the link below.