C-DAC (Electronics Research & Development Center of India), Noida
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. The C-DAC Noida is considered as one of the Best MCA Colleges in Delhi NCR.
The college is running its MCA program since 2000. C-DAC’s Education and Training programmes are aimed at creating skilled manpower in the country by providing quality training programmes in the field of Electronics and ICT.
- 1 Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement:
- C-DAC Noida is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
- The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is approved by AICTE.
- ‘A’ Grade accredited by NAAC.
- Presently, C-DAC offers its various training programmes through its own training centres in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram, and its network of Authorised Training Centres (ATC) spread across the country.
Facilities At C-DAC Noida:
- High-performance computing
- Multilingual Computing and Heritage Computing.
- Professional Electronics VISL and Embedded System.
- Software Technology Including FOSS
- Cyber Security and Cyber Forensics.
- Health Informative.
- Education and Traning.
Courses Offered By C-DAC Noida
|Post Graduate Diploma program||Diploma||60|
|Corporate Training Program||Diploma||60|
|Formal Training Program||Diploma||60|
|International Training Program||Diploma||60|
|Faculty Development Program||Diploma||60|
NOTE: Above Mentioned Intake may subject to change.
Faculty & staff:
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) offers admission with an intake capacity of 200 numbers of students. The college is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology.
It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
Get Admission in Top Colleges (Session 2018-19)
All Courses - Medical, Eng., Law, MBA etc.
The admissions are carried out strictly on merit basis through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by GGSIP University.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Must also have passed in Mathematics and English at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognized as equivalent Applications (MCA) thereto OR
- BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognized University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Admission for programmes is done through a national level admission test named C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT).
|Post Graduate Diploma program||NA|
|Corporate Training Program||NA|
|Formal Training Program||NA|
|International Training Program||NA|
|Faculty Development Program||NA|
The placement cell of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida) organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees.
Ranking & Reputation:
Undoubtedly, the college has all the potential to become the Best MCA colleges in Delhi NCR.The Infrastructure is good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
|Location||C-DAC, B 30, Sector-62,Institution Area, Noida|
|Nearest Matro||Noida City Centre|
To get Information on How to Get Admission In Top College in Delhi? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting admission in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida) by commenting in the box mentioned below.
Best of Luck…!!!