B.M. College of Technology and Management Gurugram
B.M. College of Technology & Management Gurugram (BMCTM Gurugram) was established in the year 2007 as a private institution set up by the Mata Kaushalya Devi Charitable Trust. BMCTM Gurugram focuses on nurturing human minds which will rule the future world with skills and ethics.
BMCTM Gurgaon campus is placed in the Village Hari Nagar (popularly known as the Dumha) at Tehsil Farrukh Nagar in Gurgaon, the district of Haryana.The campus is spread over an area of 13 acres of land with a large lush green landscape surrounded with green outfield and pollution free environment. It comes under the Delhi-NCR region.
Note: B.M. College of Technology & Management Gurugram is previously known as B.M. College of Technology & Management Gurgaon as the name changed by as per Government of Haryana.
- 1 Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- 2 Courses offered by B.M. College of Technology & Management Gurugram:
- 3 Facilities Available @ BMCTM Gurgaon:
- 4 Faculty & staff:
- 5 Admission Process in BMCTM Gurugram:
- 6 Fee Structure of BMCTM Gurugram:
- 7 Placement Record of BMCTM Gurgaon:
- 8 Ranking of BMCTM Gurgaon:
- 9 Contact Address:
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- B.M. College of Technology & Management Gurugram is affiliated to the Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- BMCTM Gurugram is approved by the Haryana State Board of Technical Education, AICTE, and MHRD, Government of India.
- BMCTM Gurgaon is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution.
Courses offered by B.M. College of Technology & Management Gurugram:
- B.A.(Business Administration)
- Diploma(Civil Engineering)
- B.E.(Civil Engineering)
- M.E.(Computer Science And Engineering)
- B.E.(Computer Science And Engineering)
- B.E.(Electrical And Electronics Engineering)
- Diploma(Electrical Engineering)
- M.E.(Electronics And Communication Engineering)
- Diploma(Mechanical Engineering)
- B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)
- M.E.(Mechanical Engineering)
Facilities Available @ BMCTM Gurgaon:
- The BMCTM Gurugram of campus has a TCS lab
- A library
- Computer lab
- Engineering laboratories
- Science laboratories
- Language lab
- Digital classrooms
- Transportation facility
- Medical facility
- Auditorium and separate hostel for boys and girls.
- The Campus celebrates sports day named “saksham”, college festival named “Resonance”, a technical festival named “Diginxt” and blood donation camp.
- The campus conducts the personality development programs for the students.
Faculty & staff:
BMCTM Gurugram has around 51 faculty members in all departments. BMCTM Gurugram offers quality education to students in the field of engineering, technology, and management. The college provides highly reputed, competitive and excellent faculty for providing the new mold of teaching. The institute provides faculty having best academic and industrial experience. The institute offers highly professionals, skilled and motivated members of the faculty that provide the best education and regulation for students.
Get Admission in Top Colleges (Session 2018-19)
All Courses - Medical, Eng., Law, MBA etc.
Admission Process in BMCTM Gurugram:
To get admission in various courses offered by BMCTM Gurgaon, one has to fulfill these eligibility criteria.
(A) B.TECH 1st Year:
- Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Technical Vocational Subject. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Admission will be according to JEE ranking.
(B) B.Tech 2nd Year (Lateral Entry):
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category candidate) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology or
- Passed B Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category candidate). Admission will be according to LEET ranking.
- Passed Bachelor degree (B.E/B.Tech) in relevant discipline or equivalent with minimum 50% marks(45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category ) as a regular student.
(D) Diploma Eligibility:
- The candidate should have Passed in 10th standard or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/SSC Examination.
- The candidate should have obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examinations.
Fee Structure of BMCTM Gurugram:
|STREAMS||FEES STRUCTURE/ ANNUM|
|Engineering (BE/BTech)||Rs 75,000|
|Master of Technology (M.TECH)||Rs 65,000|
Note: The fee structure is in approx. For further detail and various scholarship offered by the college, contact the college management.
Placement Record of BMCTM Gurgaon:
BMCTM Gurugram offers placement assistance to the students by delivering career-oriented courses. The Training and Placement cell are headed by the Experienced technocrats from corporate Industries and assisted by pillars of Academic achievers. The top recruiting companies of the college are L & T, WNS, Essel Shyam, IBM, Estel, Cyber Media, Grape City, Adecco, Tech India Line, Maple Infotech, Florence Fennel, Software, e-Team, Craizen, and Sopra Group.
Ranking of BMCTM Gurgaon:
B.M. College of Technology & Management is average Engineering College with 2 out of 5 rating by Edufever Best Engineering College Servey.
B.M. College of Technology and Management Gurugram
Village Hari Nagar (dumha), Farukhnagar
Phone:124 – 2015524
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org