Advanced Technical Training Centre, ATTC Bardang (East Sikkim)
Advanced Technical Training Centre is popularly known as ATTC Bardang is one of the top Government Polytechnic colleges in Sikkim. The college is the initiative that is taken by the Government of Sikkim for the development of technical education in the State. This polytechnic college has been set up with the assistance of World Bank “Third Technician Education Project” of the Government of India.
ATTC Bardang aims at developing the aptitude of the students through interactive sessions with their mentors, regular brainstorming in group discussions and exposure to a plethora of events. No doubt with the best available Faculties and good infrastructure the Advanced Technical Training Centre has become a prime destination for diploma courses in Sikkim.
- 1 Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievements:
- 2 Courses offered by ATTC Bardang:
- 3 Facilities available at Advanced Technical Training Centre:
- 4 ATTC Bardang Admission process:
- 5 Advanced Technical Training Centre fee structure:
- 6 ATTC Bardang placement:
- 7 ATTC Bardang College Ranking by Edufever:
- 8 Contact address:
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievements:
- The institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and recognized under Department of Science and technology, Govt. of Sikkim.
- Advanced Technical Training Centre is one of the very few ISO 9001:2008 Certified training Centre in entire Sikkim.
- ATTC Bardang welcomes its students with its well qualified and experienced faculty from leading Institutions and leaders from IT department. It also Provides Ragging free campus in accordance with AICTE.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas with the help of language lab. Students Activity Centre (SAC) to promote Extra & Co-Curricular activities.
Courses offered by ATTC Bardang:
Advanced Technical Training Centre(Sikkim) offers 3 years Diploma courses in the various field of diploma engineering. Courses offered by ATTC Bardang are as follow.
|1.||Civil Engineering||3 Years|
|2.||Computer Engineering||3 Years|
|4.||Manufacturing Technology||3 Years|
|5.||Mehanical Engineering||3 Years|
|6.||Tool & Die Making||3 Years|
Facilities available at Advanced Technical Training Centre:
- Dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, and medical care.
- ATTC Bardang provides Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen.
- Library with more than 5,000 books. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of latest news & events.
ATTC Bardang Admission process:
Admission is being provided on First Come First Serve basis to all institutional seats. There will be two categories of admission:
- (A). Those who already have valid Pass Certificates on the date of admission i.e. Class X passed, Class XII Science passed, Class XII Vocational passed and 2 years ITI passed after Class X
- (B). Those who are appearing for Class X, XII Science, 2 years ITI during the year 2017
****Students may fill in online application from www.attc.skmpoly.edu.in or offline at ATTC Bardang.
Advanced Technical Training Centre fee structure:
The approximate fee to be paid per year for Diploma courses in ATTC Bardang is as Follow.
|General Category||HRDD quota 40% subsidy on tuition fee||Institute special scholarship and tuition fee waiver of AICTE|
|Particulars||Boys||Girls||Boys & Girls||Boys & Girls|
|Total During Admission||52050||49550||38550||7800|
|Institute special scholarship and tuition fee waiver of AICTE|
|Total during Admission||20500||22900||14200||16600|
|Recurring for subsequent semester||16500||18900||11550||13950|
ATTC Bardang placement:
Advanced Technical Training Centre is one of the state polytechnic colleges in Sikkim which makes the college Placement above average. The full-fledged training and placement cell in the college is working too hard to get some of the top-notch companies for the campus placements. Most of the students choose to go for higher studies.The Training and placement cell is providing a better understanding of career and quality materials to the students and is also assisting training and internship programs to the students. Placement Record for the year 2015 is shown below.
|Sl No||Branch||Total candidates||Higher studies||Underage||Ineligible||Total eligible candidates||Placed candidates||Unplaced candidates||Placement%|
|4||Tool & Die Making||44||3||0||4||37||36||1||97%|
ATTC Bardang College Ranking by Edufever:
Advanced Technical Training Centre, renders Technology Support Service in the areas of IT, Electronics, Tool & Die, Mechatronics and Civil assurance and hence making all of its courses good and upgraded. Faculties are highly trained; infrastructure is up to the mark. Highly equipped labs add flying colors to its destiny. Government tag makes the institution highly recommendable in the field of diploma engineering. Edufever gives this college 4 out of 5 on its rating scale.
Advanced Technical Training Centre , ATTC Bardang, East Sikkim
Advanced Technical Training Centre
Bardang, East Sikkim