Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi
Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi was established in the year of 1986 by Government of NCT and Department of Training & Technical Education (D.T.T.E.). previously the campus of AIT shared with the Pusa Institute Of Technology and on 6th Dec. 1996, it was shifted at Shakarpur, Delhi. there are various courses studied at Ambedkar Institute Of Technology. At present, the different departments are mechanical Engg.,Computer Engg., Electronics Engg., I & C Engg. and I.T.E.S.M.and new initiatives of IP university BCA & B.Voc.(SD) and B.voc.(MC).
Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi was formerly known as Ambedkar Polytechnic.
- 1 About Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi:
- 2 Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- 3 Courses Offered by AIT DELHI:
- 4 Facilities Available:
- 5 Faculty & staff:
- 6 Admission Process:
- 7 Fee Structure of AIT Delhi:
- 8 Placement Record:
- 9 Ranking of AIT Delhi:
- 10 Contact Address:
About Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi:
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi is affiliated to Board of Technical Education and Department of Training & Technical Education (D.T.T.E.), New Delhi
- Academic integrity and as well as accountability.
- Strong research orientation and culture based foundation.
Courses Offered by AIT DELHI:
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Medical Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Instrumental and Control
- Hostel (Boys)
- Internet Facility
- Transport Facility
- Conference Hall
Faculty & staff:
Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi offers admission with an intake capacity of 1000+ numbers of students. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students.
- The admissions to the different diploma courses are based on the Common Entrance Test (CET Delhi) taken by the Department Of Training & Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi in May /June every year.
- The Notification is out in the month of April every year.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the student to be selected with minimum 35 percent aggregate in English, Maths, Science & pass in rest of the subjects in Class 10th. The subjects Science, Mathematics & English are compulsory and the candidate should have passing marks in each of these three subjects without considering grace marks.
Fee Structure of AIT Delhi:
For All Course of Diploma in Ambedkar Institute Of Technology Delhi.
- For SC/ST and Other Reserved categories: 32,00/- (Per Year)
- For Girls: 42,00/- (Per Year)
- For Gen/OBC Boys: 5200/- (Per Year)
Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi has good placement records since decades. Every year a number of students from various Diploma are being hired by some of the top recruiters.
There are many companies visited AIT campus like HCL, TCS, LAVA, BLUE STAR, IBM, WIPRO Etc
Ranking of AIT Delhi:
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi comes under top 10 Government Polytechnic college in Delhi NCR
Ambedkar Institute of Technology,
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute
FAX No:- -011 22023594