IBPS RRB CWE-II 2013 Recruitment For Various Post
Posted By: - ydmin On : - 2013-07-02 View : - 66 In : - Recruitment
IBPS RRB CWE-II 2013
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting Common Written Examination (RRBs CWE-II) for the recruitment of Officer (Scale I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies in 62 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) which will be conducted online.
1. Post Name :- Officer Scale III
Age Limit :- Within 21 to 40 years
Education :- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 50% marks with minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
2. Post Name :- Officer Scale II
Age Limit :- Within 21 to 32 years
For Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer) :
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 50% marks with 2 years experience.
For Officer Scale II (Specialist Officer) :
Information Technology Officer:- Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent with at least 50% marks.
Chartered Accountant :- Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Law Officer :- Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with at least 50% marks.
Treasury Manager :- Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution.
Marketing Officer :- MBA in Marketing from a recognized university.
Agricultural Officer :- Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture with at least 50% marks.
3. Post Name :- Officer Scale I
Education :- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and must have proficiency in local language.
Age Limit :- Within 18 to 28 years
4. Post Name :- Office Assistant
Education :- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and must have proficiency in local language.
Age Limit :- Within 18 to 28 years
Application Fee Details: Candidates must pay application fee/ intimation charges of Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates and Rs.600/- for all others through online or offline mode.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through IBPS official website www.ibps.in by filling all the mandatory details from 04-07-2013 to 25-07-2013. After submission of online application form, candidates are required to take print out of it for future use.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.ibps.in
2. Select the link “Click here to Apply Online for CWE-RRBs-Officers (Scale-I, II and III) September 2013″ or “Click here to Apply Online for CWE-RRBs-Office Assistants (Multipurpose) September/ October 2013″ to open Online Application.
3. Fill all the mandatory details, upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
4. Submit error free online application.
5. Make payment as mentioned above and update payment details by revisiting the website.
6. Take print out of system generated e-receipt (if online payment made) and online Application Form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 04-07-2013
Online Payment of Application Fees: 04-07-2013 to 25-07-2013
Offline Payment of Application Fees: 06-07-2013 to 30-07-2013
Closing Date for Online Registration: 25-07-2013
Call Letter for Online Examination:
For Officer Scale-I, II & III: 10-09-2013
For Office Assistant: 17-09-2013
Tentative Date for Online Examination for Officers: 21-09-2013/ 22-09-2013
Tentative Date for Online Examination for Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 28-09-2013/ 29-09-2013/ 05-10-2013/ 06-10-2013
Tentative Date for declaration of Results: 05-11-2013
Latest added Jobs
- BIS Recruitment 2013 for Scientist - B
- MNRE Recruitment 2013 for Junior Technical Trainee
- Nucleus Software Exports Ltd Recruitment 2013 for Software Engineer Trainee
- Cognizant Recruitment 2013 for Application Engineer
- BHEL Recruitment 2013 for Project Engineers,Supervisors
- Infotech Recruitment 2013 for Software Engineer Trainee (SWET)
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Midhani Recruitment 2013 for Operative Trainee
- BPSCL Recruitment 2013 for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- ITBP Recruitment 2013 for Super Specialist Medical Officers Grade-II
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 for Zila Sainik Kalyan Padadhikari